Pure ethyl alcohol
Sustainability and Carbon CertificateZAHARNI ZAVODI is one of the oldest ethanol producers in Bulgaria. Originally built in 1923, today our Ethyl alcohol distillery is fully rebuilt and modernized. Strictly following the technological process and keeping up with the highest quality standards, we offer you our products:
• High-grade ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin, min 96°;
• Technical-grade ethyl alcohol min. 95%;
• Dehydrated ethyl alcohol 99%;
• Ethyl alcohol, denatured by the common Bulgarian method;
• Specially denatured ethyl alcohol;
• Ink thinner – under the ALCOPRINT trademark;
• High-protein grain feed.
Depending on the raw material, we produce ethyl alcohol from wheat, corn or molasses, each with its distinctive organoleptic properties, defined by the raw material used.
Ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin min. 96% entirely complies with the requirements of REGULATION (EC) No 110/2008 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL, as well as those of the European Pharmacopoeia, edition 6.0
Ethyl alcohol distillery has implemented Quality management system ISO 9001:2008/HACCP, certified by Germanischer Lloyd.